Wednesday, July 17, 2013

So What Wednesday!

It’s So What Wednesday over at Life After I Dew and I’m linking up! This week I am saying SO WHAT if….

~ I'm still shaking my head at the Zimmerman verdict, I want to strangle all the jurors!  What if that was YOUR kid?!?!?  Would you still feel the same way?!?!  My household is divided over this, so I don't dare speak about it at my house!

~ Um, so yea, I went a little to hogwild and spent like $300+ on goodies for Delaney!  I'm trying to find a good way to tell Tim and then let him know at the same time that I will try my damned hardest not to do it again!

~ I'm rejoycing, I finally received a diagnosis for the severe pain I've been experiencing for the last month or so, symphysis pubis dysfunction, only 7% of women experience it during pregnancy and apparently ice and specialized prenatal PT helps to keep the pain manageable!  Until this kid comes out, I'm going to have to learn to live with the pain, awesome sauce!

~ I'm inpatient, I can't wait for my babyshower!  I need to know what everyone is going to buy me like now, or I'm going to spend all of mine and Tim's hard earned money on it all, lol!

~ I'm finally going on my first overnight camp/fishing trip with Tim and our friends since becoming pregnant!  The catch, I'm lugging all 20 million of my pillows in order to be comfortable.  Until you've experienced what I am experiencing right now, the only comfort you have at night is a million pillows stuffed every which way underneath you!

~ I'm envious of you ladies and your second trimester mack truck appetite and energy spurts.  I've got none of that!  I'm lucky if I'm ever in the mood to eat and don't have to force myself.  And this supposed extra energy I'm supposed to have during the second trimester, I really do need this, my house is disgusting, I'm too tired to clean and my husband refuses to help!

~ My husband and I haven't slept in the same bed together in months!  I am ashamed to admit this because I miss him dearly!!!  Due to my need of 20 million pillows, there is no place for him to sleep.  So it's just me, my prego belly, my 20 million pillows and Lillian (cat) to fend for ourselves at night!  Lillian has learned where to sleep in order to avoid my constant need to pee and of course my constant need to switch sides at night.

So... that is it for me on this darling Wednesday, what are you saying so what to?

No comments:

Post a Comment