Wednesday, February 5, 2014

So What Wednesday!

It’s So What Wednesday over at Life After I Dew and I’m linking up! This week I am saying SO WHAT if….
 
~ I almost killed my husband this morning!  I won't even get into the reason why, but yea, he's lucky he survived!
 
~ I wore jeans to work today... it was -13 with a -30 windchill... No way was I wearing flimsy work pants in those temperatures.
 
~ I'm obsessed with ThirtyOne!  One of my co-workers is now a consultant!  I'm purposely going to have an online party every month just so I can order all the stuff I need to re-do Delaney's nursery!
 
~ I've become catty again!  Not at work but on the way to work and from work.  I've learned my lesson, I don't dare speak catty at work... but after work, game on!
 
~ I have my employee review tomorrow, though my one year anniversary was in October, lol.  I'm scared sh*tless.  I know exactly what I want to say and I've got all this work product to prove that I deserve a significant raise, but I know for a fact that the second I sit down with my boss I'm going to turn into a blubbering idiot.  I just don't get it!
 
~ My past is coming back to haunt me.  So many people that I used to be friends with or worked with back in the day, find it shocking that I not only have a baby but that I am also married.  Seriously?!?!?  How is it so hard to believe that I am married and have a baby?
 
~ I have SO much work to do... I've been back to work full-time for over three weeks now and I'm still putting out fires that I was trying to extinguish before I left on maternity leave!  What the hell did my temp do for 8 frickin weeks?
 
~ I need a vacation.  I'm going to convince the husband that we NEED to get out of the state, even if it means just a road trip to Yellowstone or something.  Nothing big, just get me the hell out of here this summer!
 
So... that is it for me on this darling Wednesday, what are you saying so what to?
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stephanie! It's Nikki over at WishUponaShootingStar blog. I just wanted to thank you for the comment you left me the other day on my blog post. I truly thank you for your support. It's hard to just let things go sometimes, but I have found I need to pick my battles. I know how my mother is and I know the kinds of things she says. I just normally choose to ignore it until it gets to the point that there is a blow up. Nothing changes, but I let stuff off my chest and for me I am able to just remind myself that it is how she is and that I need to move forward. I forgive, but I never forget :)! Thank you again so much for your comment!

    PS: I kicked myself in the butt for missing the Thirty-One special for February! I am in love with the idea of those organizing totes that now have a zipper on them! How nice would that to be to take back and forth to work?! If you spent $35 you could get one for $5. I kept telling myself I needed one and to place an order then out of no where it was March 1st! Soooooo sad!

    ReplyDelete